Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
KANAL is an open access international journal, and we are very pleased to inform you (All Authors) that we are free from any Article Processing Charges or Article Publication Fee.
Readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge. But authors may also pay some fees for the Ordered Original Reprint Articles (not reprint issue) with some eligible rates. For details about Original Reprint articles, please contact us.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed.
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Editorial Team checking manuscript on offline and online database manually (checking proper citation and quotation);
- Editorial Team checking manuscript using Crossref Similarity Check, iThenticate, and Unplag;
We are using C.O.P.E. flowchart to make an action on plagiarism. (link)
We are happy to inform you that our KANAL: Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo already indexed in several abstracting and indexing service, You can check your publication through this link below :
Scholar Search Engine :
General Index :
- Public Knowledge Project Index
- Crossref (USA)
Regional Index :