This study discusses monitoring and control systems. Energy use in buildings or high-rise buildings based on IoT. In general, standard buildings are designed and built without regard to automation with supporting technology, namely a system installed to control and monitor the building services responsible for lighting, cooling, electricity. and others IOT-based energy monitoring and control using two serial communication systems run together which are managed by the Blink application using two micro controllers in one package, one microcontroller for monitoring and detecting how much electrical energy is used continuously with fixed looping and another microcontroller for sensor control, so that the automation system can turn on and turn off the electrical energy that is supplied to each floor. Lined serial communication systems are used to ensure system continuity, by using this communication system the control can be done right The results obtained from the process are monitoring and controlling energy both AC lights or other usage in real time
- . Akhyar, "BUILDING AUTOMATION SYSTEM (BAS) MENGGUNAKAN SMART METERING DAN KONEKSI INTERNET," Jurnal TEKNOIF, vol. 6, no. 2, 2018.
- . P. G. Chamdareno, "Studi penggunaan sistem otomasi terintegrasi gedung pada apartemen," Jurnal Elektum , vol. 15, no. 2 , 2018.
- . H. S. d. R. N. H. Fajaiyah Mulyani, "Audit dan Rancangan Implementasi Sistem Manajemen Energi berbasis ISO 50001," Jurnal EECCIS , 2018 .
- . A. Fitriandi, "Rancang Bangun Alat Monitoring Arus dan Tegangan Berbasis Mikrokontroler dengan SMS Gateway," ELECTRICIAN, vol. 10, no. 2, 2016.
- . D. Almanda, "MANAJEMEN KONSUMSI ENERGI LISTRIK DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN SENSOR PIR DAN LM 35," Jurnal Elektum, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 16-22 , 2018.
- . M. Safii, "Perancangan bangun alat monitoring notifikasi tegangan genset berbasis internet of things dan sms gateway," SEBATIK, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 178-184, 2019.
- . G. A. A. Putri, "Desain Saklar Otomatis Untuk Kontrol Peralatan Listrik di Bangunan," MERPATI , vol. 7, no. 1, 2019.
- . S. K. Azifah, "ANCANG BANGUN SMART BUILDING DALAM MEMANTAU DAN MENGENDALIKAN LAMPU SECARA REALTIME BERBASIS WEBSOCKET," Jurnal AMIK JTC, vol. 13, no. 2, 2017.
- . E. S. a. A. W. R Dijaya1, "ntegrated Point of Sales and Snack Vending Machine based on Internet of Things for Self Service," The 1st International Conference on Computer, Science, Engineering and Technology, p. 1179, 1 July 2019.
- . A. Wicaksono, C. A. Ragil and Y. Purwanti, "oster : Design and Development of Information System Parking Motor Development Based on Internet of Things in the University of Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo," zenodo.org, vol. 1, no. 1st International Conference Earth Science And Energy, 2019.