About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Aim : This journal aimed at communicating the results of research of professors, teachers, practitioners, and scientists in the field of education covering teaching areas in Health information managemens and Health Informatics.
- Readers targeted by this journal are professors, students, teachers, Health information managemens and Health Informatics practitioners.
- Articles to be published on ANAMNETIC (JOURNAL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND HEALTH INFORMATIC) should follow the focus and scope of this journal.
The scope of this journal are:
- Health information managements
- Clinical Coding/ Classifications and Terminologies
- Healthcare Quality and Healthcare Patient Safety
- Health Data Analytics
- Health Informatics
- Big Data Analysis in Healthcare
- Health Statistics and Epidemiology
- Healthcare Policy/ Finance/ Economy
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
ANAMNETIC (JOURNAL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND HEALTH INFORMATION) was originally a journal that focused on Health information managemens and Health Informatics. This journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo. All articles in ANAMNETIC having Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...